International Women's Day at Digme Richmond
We're marking International Women's Day on 8th March 2018 with a celebration of all the amazing and inspirational women in our community. We would be delighted if you could join us for a female-focused evening of fun!
- RIDE at Digme Richmond with special guest instructor Tally Rye, 6.30pm
- Refuel at Lululemon Richmond
- Q&A panel discussion with:
• Caoimhe Bamber, Founder of Digme Fitness and ultra-marathon runner
• Emma Lax, Founder of women's-specific sports marketing agency We Are Disrupt and fitness blogger (@lungesandlycra)
• Tally Rye, Co-founder of #GirlGains, instructor and influencer
It's just one normal credit to attend. Online booking will open seven days in advance, or to pre-book your spot, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you there!