As avid amateur sports people, our team are unashamed kit junkies. Trainers, road bikes, sports clothing - we love it all!
Dan Little, Digme's Head of Fitness, explains the benefits of adding indoor cycling to your exercise regime
Have you set up your spin bike for the perfect ride?
Geoff Bamber, Digme's CEO and ten-time Ironman, explains FTP and indoor cycling
Dan Little, Digme's Head of Fitness, explains the benefits of Tabata training
If you're preparing for an event, brick training is the best way to boost your fitness
Road to Kona Ironman World Championships. Our CEO's update on juggling work, family and training commitments
Dan Little, our Head of Fitness, gives you his tips on how to get back to a healthy exercise regime after an extended break
Dan Little, our Head of Fitness, explains how Digme is breaking new ground with Technogym's amazing SkillMill, which will be used in our HIIT classes in Oxford
Geoff, our CEO, describes the experience of travelling to the Ironman World Championship in Kona Hawai'i with his young family in tow
Geoff, our CEO, overcame a puncture and a calf injury to complete the Ironman World Championship in Hawai'i in under ten hours. Read his race report
Head of Fitness Dan Little explains the benefits of suspension training and how it will form part of his HIIT programme MATRIX in Oxford and Blackfriars
The benefits of cycling for sustained and healthy weight loss
The benefits of HIIT training for strength, cardio and weight loss
We’ve simplified our MATRIX timetable to focus on one MATRIX concept per day of the week. See you there Diggers!
Dan Little, our Head of Fitness, talks about his mental health challenges over the last year.
Practicing yoga at home is easy, now more than ever! We'd love for you to join us
Tips and tricks to keep your bike looking and feeling as good as it does in the studio!
When it comes to exercising, variety is essential.
We all know about the physical benefits of running but it can also make you happier...
Discover the benefits of strength training today...
The suspension trainer is incredibly versatile – you can do so many different exercises with it
If you're new to Digme, you might be wondering what HIIT is?
Fancy joining our social [virtual] run club?
Our Head of Yoga Sarah Grogan explains to us just why men should do yoga…
Find out more about our resistance-based workout...
Our new Combat HIIT concept brings a full body, combat workout to our studios
Meet the new yoga instructors who you *need* to practice with…
Join Ben for our Tempo Tuesday six week running program and focus on improving your ‘race pace‘.
We've partnered with Hyperice to bring you a new class concept, 'Recover with Hyperice'....
What is Rhythm? Headed up by our co-heads Ciaràn & Rachele, we take a deeper look into the concept of Rhythm, the team, the language/technical side of it, the benefits, the community and of course, the journey.
Have you heard the latest news from Digme at Home? If not, don’t worry, keep reading and you’ll find out! We caught up with Dan, Digme’s Digital Fitness Director, to hear all about the brand new App!
Looking into upgrading your at home workout but wondering if it’s the best fit for your lifestyle right now?
Our new Pregnancy Yoga classes are the perfect escape for mothers to be
Getting Into Yoga - The Joy of touching your toes!
We caught up with Head of HIIT, Ben to find out more about the benefits of dumbbell training...
Find out all about Hot Yoga at Digme
Join us on the mat
We caught up with Head of Yoga Sarah to find out the benefits of inversions in Yoga...
An introduction to our Combat HIIT formats from Nathan, Head of Combat HIIT
An informative blog on our Normatec compression boots
Get the very most out of your Yoga practice with these top tips from our Yoga teacher Lucy
A quick Q and A with Ride instructor Tom
A quickfire Q and A with Combat HIIT instructor Kereim
A quickfire Q and A with Combat HIIT instructor Seb
A quick fire Q and A with Combat HIIT instructor Sammie
Q&A with new Ride instructor - Emily
What are the different types of yoga?
Some of the most commonly used yoga poses explained
Explaining our Circuits, Combat HIIT and Strength workouts.
Hot tips on how to stay motivated with your fitness goals beyond January
Perform Refresh for 2023
Q&A with new Perform instructor - Emanuel
Meet your new Head of Ride - Frances!
Q&A with Ride instructor Heidi
Q&A with new Ride Instructor - Annie
Q&A with new Ride instructor - Holly
Q&A with Ride instructor, Jess
NOT A MEMBER? SIGN UP HERE
Enter your email below and we will send you instructions on how to reset your password.
Click below to create a new Digme profile.
VIP credits gives you advanced class booking. You have a 7 day head start to book your spot in your favourite classes with this VIP credit!
Your health is your responsibility. The management and staff of Digme are dedicated to helping you take every opportunity to enjoy the facilities that we offer. With this in mind, we have carefully considered what we can reasonably expect of each other.
Our commitment to you
1. We will respect your personal decisions, and allow you to make your own decisions about what exercise you can carry out. However, we ask you not to exercise beyond what you consider to be your own abilities.
2. We will make every reasonable effort to make sure that our equipment and facilities are in a safe condition for you to use and enjoy.
3. We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that our staff are qualified to the fitness industry standards as set out by the Register of Exercise Professionals.
4. If you tell us that you have a disability which puts you at a substantial disadvantage in accessing our equipment and facilities, we will consider what adjustments, if any, are reasonable for us to make.
Your commitment to us
1. You should not exercise beyond your own abilities. If you know or are concerned that you have a medical condition which might interfere with you exercising safely, before you use our equipment and facilities you should get advice from a relevant medical professional and follow that advice.
2. You should make yourself aware of any rules and instructions, including warning notices, and follow them. Exercise carries its own risks. You should not carry out any activities, which you have been told are not suitable for you.
3. You should let us know immediately if you feel ill when using our equipment or facilities. Our staff members are not qualified doctors, but there will be a person available who has first aid training.
4. If you have a disability, you must follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to exercise safely.
Limitation of liability
By attending classes, events, activities, and using the studio facilities and equipment, you hereby acknowledge on behalf of yourself, your heirs, personal representatives and/or assigns, that there are certain inherent risks and dangers in the strenuous nature of Digme classes. You acknowledge that you have voluntarily chosen to participate in intense physical exercise. You hereby agree to assume full responsibility for any and all injuries or damage, which are sustained or aggravated by you in relation to the use of equipment and/or studio facilities, and release, indemnify, and hold harmless Digme.