As avid amateur sports people, our team are unashamed kit junkies. Trainers, road bikes, sports clothing - we love it all!
Dan Little, Digme's Head of Fitness, explains the benefits of adding indoor cycling to your exercise regime
Dan, our Head of Fitness, gives his tips on how to set up your spin bike for the perfect ride
Geoff Bamber, Digme's CEO and ten-time Ironman, explains FTP and indoor cycling
Dan Little, Digme's Head of Fitness, explains the benefits of Tabata training
If you're preparing for an event, brick training is the best way to boost your fitness
Tired of restrictive gym memberships? Here are our tips on how to stay in shape without forking out
Road to Kona Ironman World Championships. Our CEO's update on juggling work, family and training commitments
If you cycle or spin a lot, here are four simple stretches you should do to prevent tightness
Dan Little, our Head of Fitness, gives you his tips on how to get back to a healthy exercise regime after an extended break
Are you guilty of making these excuses not to work out? Our regular blogger, Bridget Hunt, gives you her tips on overcoming them
Dan Little, our Head of Fitness, explains how Digme is breaking new ground with Technogym's amazing SkillMill, which will be used in our HIIT classes in Oxford
Geoff, our CEO, describes the experience of travelling to the Ironman World Championship in Kona Hawai'i with his young family in tow
Geoff, our CEO, overcame a puncture and a calf injury to complete the Ironman World Championship in Hawai'i in under ten hours. Read his race report
Head of Fitness Dan Little explains the benefits of suspension training and how it will form part of his HIIT programme MATRIX in Oxford and Blackfriars
Data can be intimidating if you're not used to using it, but it can be a beginner's best friend. Here's why...
We're all familiar with Monday morning struggles, so we asked pro triathlete Natalie Seymour to give us her tips on finding motivation to get going
Advice on exercising during pregnancy can be scarce and vague, so we've written a comprehensive guide on what's safe for you and your baby
The benefits of cycling for sustained and healthy weight loss
The benefits of HIIT training for strength, cardio and weight loss
Join us for an introduction to Ride at Digme as we take you through everything involved in attending a spin class.
We’ve simplified our MATRIX timetable to focus on one MATRIX concept per day of the week. See you there Diggers!
Transform your mind and body and leave you feeling refreshed, rejuvenated and restored.
Dan Little, our Head of Fitness, talks about his mental health challenges over the last year.
Running is about getting from one point to another as quick as you can, right? Well yes and no...
Have you ever had that moment in a workout when an epic tune drops, your spine tingles and your effort levels up?
Join us for an introduction to Matrix at Digme as we take you through everything involved in attending a HIIT class.
Practicing yoga at home is easy, now more than ever! We'd love for you to join us
We caught up with James to hear about why we should connect to and understand the power of our breath
James gives us breathwork techniques to help you boost your immunity
Tips and tricks to keep your bike looking and feeling as good as it does in the studio!
Because not even a national lockdown can stop Sweat Week
Whatever bike you have, join our Cycle classes from the comfort of your own home
When it comes to exercising, variety is essential.
We all know about the physical benefits of running but it can also make you happier...
Discover the benefits of strength training today...
The suspension trainer is incredibly versatile – you can do so many different exercises with it
If you're new to Digme, you might be wondering what Matrix is?
Fancy joining our social [virtual] run club?
We've got the low down on the various different bikes available for at-home training..
Our Head of Yoga Sarah Grogan explains to us just why men should do yoga…
Find out more about our resistance-based workout...
Our new Combat HIIT concept brings a full body, combat workout to our studios
Meet the new yoga instructors who you *need* to practice with…
Meet our fabulous Moorgate Yoga instructors
Are you ready to take your at home workout to a new level?
NOT A MEMBER? SIGN UP HERE
Enter your email below and we will send you instructions on how to reset your password.
Click below to create a new Digme profile.
VIP credits are special credits used for Digme events and workshops.
Keep up to date with the latest Digme news by subscribing to our newsletter(s) below.
Your health is your responsibility. The management and staff of Digme are dedicated to helping you take every opportunity to enjoy the facilities that we offer. With this in mind, we have carefully considered what we can reasonably expect of each other.
Our commitment to you
1. We will respect your personal decisions, and allow you to make your own decisions about what exercise you can carry out. However, we ask you not to exercise beyond what you consider to be your own abilities.
2. We will make every reasonable effort to make sure that our equipment and facilities are in a safe condition for you to use and enjoy.
3. We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that our staff are qualified to the fitness industry standards as set out by the Register of Exercise Professionals.
4. If you tell us that you have a disability which puts you at a substantial disadvantage in accessing our equipment and facilities, we will consider what adjustments, if any, are reasonable for us to make.
Your commitment to us
1. You should not exercise beyond your own abilities. If you know or are concerned that you have a medical condition which might interfere with you exercising safely, before you use our equipment and facilities you should get advice from a relevant medical professional and follow that advice.
2. You should make yourself aware of any rules and instructions, including warning notices, and follow them. Exercise carries its own risks. You should not carry out any activities, which you have been told are not suitable for you.
3. You should let us know immediately if you feel ill when using our equipment or facilities. Our staff members are not qualified doctors, but there will be a person available who has first aid training.
4. If you have a disability, you must follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to exercise safely.
Limitation of liability
By attending classes, events, activities, and using the studio facilities and equipment, you hereby acknowledge on behalf of yourself, your heirs, personal representatives and/or assigns, that there are certain inherent risks and dangers in the strenuous nature of Digme classes. You acknowledge that you have voluntarily chosen to participate in intense physical exercise. You hereby agree to assume full responsibility for any and all injuries or damage, which are sustained or aggravated by you in relation to the use of equipment and/or studio facilities, and release, indemnify, and hold harmless Digme.