Digme regular Bridget Hunt gives you an incredibly useful guide to the best post-spin meal options in Richmond
Qualified nutritionist and fitness fanatic Bridget Hunt reveals her secret recipe for the best protein balls known to man
Our tips on nutrition and hydration for the seven workouts in seven days during Sweat Week
What better way to celebrate Pancake Day than with Pic's Peanut Butter & Jelly pancakes?!
Diet and lifestyle tips for improving your immune response around COVID-19
Make your favourite Digme smoothie at home.
Whether or not you gave up chocolate for Lent, we definitely deserve a treat!
We’re big ice cream fans over here at Digme and whilst we've got a bit of time at home we thought we'd try and make our own!
Switch up your usual porridge or toast and get baking with us...
Our friends at KIND are here to help. Enjoy 30% their yummy bars until the end of May...
Join us on Saturday 2nd May at 11.30am for our first ever cook-a-long brunch.
Because who doesn't love a crumble?
Brunch club is back and it's flipping' amazing!
There’s no better time to boost your immunity and look after yourself.
There's lots we can do with nutritional and lifestyle inventions that can help support and boost your immune system.
Join us live on Instagram for our fortnightly Brunch Club...
Summer rolls are a perfect healthy snack, ideal for starters, lunchboxes or canapes at a party.
Join us on Saturday 24 October at 5pm live on our Instagram stories for Cookin' with Tash...
What better way to celebrate Pancake Day than with a juicy stack of pancakes...
NOT A MEMBER? SIGN UP HERE
Enter your email below and we will send you instructions on how to reset your password.
Click below to create a new Digme profile.
VIP credits are special credits used for Digme events and workshops.
Your health is your responsibility. The management and staff of Digme are dedicated to helping you take every opportunity to enjoy the facilities that we offer. With this in mind, we have carefully considered what we can reasonably expect of each other.
Our commitment to you
1. We will respect your personal decisions, and allow you to make your own decisions about what exercise you can carry out. However, we ask you not to exercise beyond what you consider to be your own abilities.
2. We will make every reasonable effort to make sure that our equipment and facilities are in a safe condition for you to use and enjoy.
3. We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that our staff are qualified to the fitness industry standards as set out by the Register of Exercise Professionals.
4. If you tell us that you have a disability which puts you at a substantial disadvantage in accessing our equipment and facilities, we will consider what adjustments, if any, are reasonable for us to make.
Your commitment to us
1. You should not exercise beyond your own abilities. If you know or are concerned that you have a medical condition which might interfere with you exercising safely, before you use our equipment and facilities you should get advice from a relevant medical professional and follow that advice.
2. You should make yourself aware of any rules and instructions, including warning notices, and follow them. Exercise carries its own risks. You should not carry out any activities, which you have been told are not suitable for you.
3. You should let us know immediately if you feel ill when using our equipment or facilities. Our staff members are not qualified doctors, but there will be a person available who has first aid training.
4. If you have a disability, you must follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to exercise safely.
Limitation of liability
By attending classes, events, activities, and using the studio facilities and equipment, you hereby acknowledge on behalf of yourself, your heirs, personal representatives and/or assigns, that there are certain inherent risks and dangers in the strenuous nature of Digme classes. You acknowledge that you have voluntarily chosen to participate in intense physical exercise. You hereby agree to assume full responsibility for any and all injuries or damage, which are sustained or aggravated by you in relation to the use of equipment and/or studio facilities, and release, indemnify, and hold harmless Digme.