It's official! Our Digme Sweat Week Challenge is back, and it's bigger, better and more flexible than ever! Complete 7 classes in 7 days from 12th-18th July in studio, at home or a mix of both.
Not signed up yet? We've got a couple of options for you...
1. Join us at one of our 8 studios with our exclusive Sweat Week credit pack and get 7 Digme class credits. BUY NOW
So now you've got your credits and you've booked the classes - we've got some tips for how to become a #SweatWeekSurvivor in style...
1. Mix up your workouts. Not every class you do needs to be the same and super sweaty. Mix your week up with some Cycle, HIIT, Yoga and Breathwork classes - your body will thank you for it!
2. Double up on sessions. It's pretty satisfying to knock off two (or more!) classes in one go. Plus, you give your endurance a huge boost. Either do the 5.30pm and 6.30pm classes one night, or kick off the week with Matrix followed by Ride. Now that's a winning start to a Monday!
3. Get to a themed Cycle class and have the most fun you’ll ever have on a spin bike. Trust us. You might be nearing the end of the challenge by this point, but you’ll barely notice 45 minutes pass as we ride to the beat.
4. Stock your fridge full of delicious refuel. Your appetite will know no bounds with all this exercise. Resist the temptation to chow down on junk or dropping £50 on a hunger-fuelled spree in Whole Foods (we’ve all been there). Stock up on nuts and fruit, Kind bars and Veloforte - our favourites.
5. Stretch it out. Don’t forget some self-care during the week. Do a few stretches when you’re watching TV or before you go to bed, or if you have a spare 15 minutes, get friendly with a foam roller. Focus on loosening up your hips, quads and calves.
6. Buy some dry shampoo. Let’s face it, any day involving two hair washes is not a good day, so take an acceptable shortcut with a decent dry shampoo.
7. Wash ALL your gym clothes so they are ready for the week ahead. You don't want to be reaching workout number six or seven and be faced with a choice of already-sweated-in kit or those shorts you really should've thrown out in 2010.
What are you waiting for? Join the Sweat Week Challenge now
See you there future #SweatWeekSurvivor.