Our signature RIDE class combines 45 minutes of the best music imaginable with an authentic, real spin workout where you can track and measure your own progress as you go. Concentrate on your numbers or lose yourself in the music – either way you’ll get a fantastic, challenging workout which will leave you buzzing.
Embracing the power of movement, music and community; This is Rhythm. Our incredible instructors will guide you through an immersive rhythm lead journey, with a focus on power, strength and endurance. This energising concept uses music rhythms to challenge and elevate your ride beyond the stats.
Our 45 minute Power Yoga class is designed to fire you up though an energetic, dynamic vinyasa practice. We link powerful, rhythmic breath with powerful movements in a challenging creative flow. This class will condition, strengthen and lengthen the full body, while resetting the mind. Open to all levels, but some experience recommended. Available for 45mins, 60mins and 75mins.
A calm and steady breath-lead vinyasa flow, giving you time and space to explore and move into those spaces in the body that need some attention. This class is accessible to all. Simply moving with intention, with some nice moments to pause, and always remembering to breathe.
In Yin we ground down, slowing down the body so we can slow down the mind. It’s less about doing and more about being. The class will be about ten poses held for two to four minutes, with gravity doing all the work so you can release, let go and go deep. It’s the best stretch out there. Open to all levels.
Rocket is a powerful, dynamic vinyasa practice based off the traditional form of Yoga - Ashtnaga. It is a playful sequence, designed to challenge so expect a powerful, rhythmic session, with strong postures and transitions. There will be many opportunities to play with inversions, arm balances and deeper backbends. Test your edge! This class will condition, strengthen and lengthen the full body, while resetting the mind. Experience recommended.
Our Flow into Yin class, gives you the best of both worlds. You’ll flow and move, getting all the benefits of a dynamic class. Then we slow it all down ending the session with longer holds and a chance to completely chill out, let go and find a mental release.
Our Hot Power Yoga class is designed to fire you up though an energetic, dynamic vinyasa practice. We link powerful, rhythmic breath with powerful movements in a challenging creative flow. This class will condition, strengthen and lengthen the full body, while resetting the mind. In our ‘Hot’ classes, we use infrared panels to heat the studio to 32 degrees. It’s a gentle, nourishing heat that helps you go deeper into the practice. Open to all levels, but some experience recommended. Not suitable if you are pregnant.
A calm and steady breath-lead 75 minute vinyasa flow, giving you time and space to explore and move into those spaces in the body that need some attention. This class is accessible to all. Simply moving with intention, with some nice moments to pause, and always remembering to breathe. In our ‘Hot’ classes, we use infrared panels to heat the studio to 32 degrees. It’s a gentle, nourishing heat that helps you go deeper into the practice. Open to all levels, not suitable if you are pregnant.
NOT A MEMBER? SIGN UP HERE
Enter your email below and we will send you instructions on how to reset your password.
Click below to create a new Digme profile.
VIP credits gives you advanced class booking. You have a 7 day head start to book your spot in your favourite classes with this VIP credit!
Your health is your responsibility. The management and staff of Digme are dedicated to helping you take every opportunity to enjoy the facilities that we offer. With this in mind, we have carefully considered what we can reasonably expect of each other.
Our commitment to you
1. We will respect your personal decisions, and allow you to make your own decisions about what exercise you can carry out. However, we ask you not to exercise beyond what you consider to be your own abilities.
2. We will make every reasonable effort to make sure that our equipment and facilities are in a safe condition for you to use and enjoy.
3. We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that our staff are qualified to the fitness industry standards as set out by the Register of Exercise Professionals.
4. If you tell us that you have a disability which puts you at a substantial disadvantage in accessing our equipment and facilities, we will consider what adjustments, if any, are reasonable for us to make.
Your commitment to us
1. You should not exercise beyond your own abilities. If you know or are concerned that you have a medical condition which might interfere with you exercising safely, before you use our equipment and facilities you should get advice from a relevant medical professional and follow that advice.
2. You should make yourself aware of any rules and instructions, including warning notices, and follow them. Exercise carries its own risks. You should not carry out any activities, which you have been told are not suitable for you.
3. You should let us know immediately if you feel ill when using our equipment or facilities. Our staff members are not qualified doctors, but there will be a person available who has first aid training.
4. If you have a disability, you must follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to exercise safely.
Limitation of liability
By attending classes, events, activities, and using the studio facilities and equipment, you hereby acknowledge on behalf of yourself, your heirs, personal representatives and/or assigns, that there are certain inherent risks and dangers in the strenuous nature of Digme classes. You acknowledge that you have voluntarily chosen to participate in intense physical exercise. You hereby agree to assume full responsibility for any and all injuries or damage, which are sustained or aggravated by you in relation to the use of equipment and/or studio facilities, and release, indemnify, and hold harmless Digme.