Complete your at home studio this Lockdown and rent a studio bike
Whilst our studios are closed, we are giving you the opportunity to temporarily hire one of our studio bikes so you can continue joining us in the saddle. *
You'll be able to tune into over 100 Live and On Demand classes each week, whether you're a Ride, Rhythm or Perform fan, as well as HIIT and Yoga classes. Keep Digging from the comfort of your own home!
* Bikes must be returned 5 days before studios reopen (TBC), and members are responsible for the safe collection and return of the bike (organisation and payment).
Shoes are included in your bike hire. Your rental confirmation email will included a survey for you to complete your shoe size.
We only have a limited number of bikes available. It's first come, first served so don't miss out!
If you have any queries, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This offer is subject to bike availability per studio
- You can borrow up to 2 pairs of shoes with each bike (subject to size availability)
- If you would like to hire a bike while are studios are closed, you must keep your bike hire subscription active
- The bike hire subscription is a rolling monthly agreement and can be cancelled at any time (upon return of the bike)
- Members are responsible for cancelling their own bike hire subscriptions
- Price does not include delivery for both collection and return. We can only offer contact-free self-pickup and self-return, to the studio which has been allocated to you. Delivery is not available
- You are responsible for returning the bike to the same Digme studio you collect from
- The bike must be returned no later than 5 days before the studios reopening date
- The reopening date will be confirmed by the government as soon as it is safe to do so
- You are liable for any damages to the bike (and shoes if applicable) while in your possession
- Digme is not liable for any injuries the user may sustain when using the bikes outside of the studio
- It is the user’s responsibility to ensure the environment for the bike is suitable
- The form completed on creating a profile with Digme is still assumed to be correct and the user is fit and well enough to use the bike.