/ DIGME ACADEMY /
Want to join our team of world-class instructors and deliver the best group exercise experience?
We'd love to have you!
At Digme, our philosophy is to help people make positive change, to be healthier, happier and achieve their best self. We offer a mix of fantastic workouts, whether you want to lose yourself in an awesome playlist or you love to train with data. Find out more about our workouts.
We are looking for new instructors to lead our RIDE, BEAT, PERFORM and MATRIX workouts. We would love to hear from you if you meet the following criteria:
- Have 1-2 years of professional experience in the fitness industry.
- Hold a minimum Fitness/Group Exercise Level 2 Qualification (or equivalent).
- For RIDE / BEAT / PERFORM: Hold an indoor cycling certificate.
- Passionate about fitness and committed to continuing professional development.
To apply, send your CV, head shot and a covering letter on why you would be a great fit for Digme to email@example.com
What happens once you are accepted onto the Academy?
Once you have been accepted onto the Digme Academy, you will be taught and skilled on how to deliver either a Digme RIDE, BEAT, PERFORM or MATRIX class. If you require additional indoor cycling certification, we will take you through the accredited KEISER Indoor Cycling Training.
- Attend all the designated training dates/workshops
- Attend weekly classes as part of your individual development
- You will be required to have your own laptop or iPad to play music
- Proficiency using Apple Music, iTunes and/or Spotify.
Please note, being accepted onto the Digme Academy does not guarantee employment with Digme, and trainees are not paid during the academy process.