We are looking for new instructors to lead our CYCLE & HIIT workouts in London. We would love to hear from you if you meet the following criteria:
- Have 1-2 years of professional experience in the fitness industry.
- Hold a minimum Fitness/Group Exercise Level 2 Qualification (or equivalent).
- For RIDE / RHYTHM / PERFORM: Hold an indoor cycling certificate.
- Passionate about fitness and committed to continuing professional development.
- You are positive, outgoing, charismatic and a natural leader!
Thursday 19th October, 2pm - 3.30pm Digme Moorgate
Interested? Email email@example.com with:
1. CV / Resume and an introduction to yourself and why you would like to join our Ride or Perform team, plus tell us about one interesting / fun fact about yourself!
Spaces are limited and applications must be sent by Friday 13th October to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your application is successful you will be emailed more information about the audition process and upcoming Academy training dates.
Date and time TBC
Interested? Email email@example.com with:
1. CV / Resume and an introduction to yourself and why you would like to join our Rhythm team, plus tell us about one interesting / fun fact about yourself!
WHICH TYPE OF INSTRUCTOR AM I?
Are you a Cycle instructor and deciding which of our fabulous workouts suits you best? Find out a bit more about our workouts:
RIDE: Our signature RIDE class combines 45 minutes of the best music imaginable with an authentic, real spin workout where you can track and measure your own progress as you go. Concentrate on your numbers or lose yourself in the music – either way you’ll get a fantastic, challenging workout which will leave you buzzing.
RHYTHM: Rhythm is all about letting the music take control. Get ready to immerse yourself in the energy of the room and catch that beat. The bike, the rhythm and the instructor will push you to your limits in the most addictive and endorphin boosting workout around, so saddle up, zone out and feel the rhythm.
PERFORM: The most sophisticated of all our spin concepts, Perform is designed with the data at the forefront. You'll do a FTP test at the beginning of the class which will then set your effort levels for the rest of the class. The output is always unique to you so don't worry about what everyone else's says - it is designed to push your own effort and endurance levels. If you're looking to add strength to your cycling or you're training for an event, this class is for you.
Date & Venue:
Combat HIIT: TBC
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
2. Short video with an introduction to you, which concept are you interested in teaching, why you would like to join our HIIT team, plus tell us about one thing – anything – that makes you tick.