Digme Cycling Limited ("Digme", or collectively referred to in these Conditions as "we", "us" and "our"), also trading as Digme Fitness, is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy (together with the Terms and Conditions of Use and any other documents we refer to in this policy or the Terms and Conditions of Use) set out how we will use your personal information and who it will be shared with. Please read the following carefully.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
- We may collect and process the following data about you ("your information"):
- information that you submit online via our site when you register and / or login;
- any correspondence you send to us or when you email us;
- details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access (which may include, amongst other things; traffic data, communication data, purchase data and performance data);
- details of credits purchased on the site; and
- reservations you make for Digme classes.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- We use your information in the following ways:
- to ensure that our site's content is presented as effectively as possible for you;
- for our internal purposes, such as quality control, site performance, system administration and to evaluate use of our site, so that we can provide you with enhanced services;
- to notify you about changes to our services;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, or which we feel may interest you (provided of course that you agree);
- to create reports to assist with future marketing;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts with you (including processing your payment for credits and to reserve your place in Digme classes when you have made a booking); and
- to enable you to participate in interactive features of our site, when you choose to do so.
- We may monitor your use of our site and record your email address and/or IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical information about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
- We only keep your information for as long as is necessary.
- We may use your information to provide you with marketing information that you request or that we feel may interest you. We will do this by post, SMS, email or telephone.
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you by email and/or SMS with information about products and services which are similar to those we previously provided to you, unless you have indicated that you do not want to hear from us.
- If you are a new customer, we may contact you by email and/or SMS only if you consent.
- If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please tick the relevant boxes on the form when we collect your information. You may ask us at any time not to use your information for marketing purposes by contacting us at Digme Cycling Limited, 23 Sheen Road, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1BN or email@example.com.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
- We may share your information with any companies in our group.
- We may share your information with other organisations:
- if we sell or buy any business or assets, (as we may share your data with the prospective seller or buyer);
- if we or substantially all of our company assets are acquired by another party, in which case your information will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we have to share your information to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, or if we have to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Use or any other agreements or to protect our rights, property or our customers etc. This may involve exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We may also share your information with third parties who provide services to us.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SECURE?
- All your information is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. If you have a username, password or other login details which enable you to access certain parts of our site, you must not allow any other person to use them and must treat them as confidential. If you believe or suspect that someone else knows your login details you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Please also see our Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will apply our normal procedures and comply with legal requirements to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Our site may from time to time contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of those sites, please note that those sites ought to have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those sites or for their privacy policies. Please check those privacy policies before you submit your information to those sites.
- You have the right to access your information and should direct any request for your information to us at Digme Cycling Limited, 23 Sheen Road, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1BN or email@example.com. Please note that a fee of ten pounds (£10.00) may be payable to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- You have the right to rectify your information by sending us a written request to us at Digme Cycling Limited, 23 Sheen Road, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1BN or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your information or pass your information to other companies or organisations) for marketing purposes. You can tick the appropriate box on the forms when we collect your information or later at any time by contacting us at Digme Cycling Limited, 23 Sheen Road, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1BN or email@example.com.
- If you have a complaint about how we have used your information, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner's Office.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Spivitech Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website or any of the Spivi services, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Spivitech Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from August, 2010.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
Member profile information
Contact information including email address
Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
Other information relevant to visitors surveys and/or offers
Workout performance data, messages, statistics and other user generated content.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may use the information to track trends, activities etc.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We share your performance data, name, personal and contact information with locations (studio, gym, fitness club, wellness club, hotel, etc.) you declare you are a member of. Such declaration includes your participation in classes in that location, adding a location to your locations list or booking a class with such locations. We also share this information with 3rd party vendors in order to provide your class results and booking features across other networks and CRM solutions.
Results for class challenges and fitness test you took during class may be also shared online and among other class participants.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless you have declared they are a studio, gym or fitness center you are a member of, or we have your permission or are required by law to do so. Such declaration means you have added the 3rd party to your locations list on your profile or you have logged in to a class at that location. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.