HEALTH COMMITMENT STATEMENT
By signing up to any membership, package or program and/or attending any sessions, events or any other activities and using any Digme studios, machinery and/or equipment, you acknowledge that you are responsible for using the Digme Studios and participating in sessions safely and as directed. You acknowledge that you must behave sensibly and follow any safety instructions we may give so as not to hurt or injure yourself or others.
You hereby represent that you will:
- act responsibly and sensibly at all times;
- not participate in any sessions if you are under the influence of alcohol or non-prescription drugs;
- read and adhere to any safety warnings or instructions displayed or given by a Digme member of staff;
- ensure that have no medical or physical condition that would put you at risk when using equipment in our studios or participating in sessions;
- where relevant you will seek advice from a physician in respect of your participation in our sessions and, where required by Digme, provide Digme with a copy of such advice; and
- notify your session instructor of any injury or if you are pregnant, comply with any specific instructions your instructor may give you and leave the session if it is deemed inappropriate for you by your instructor.
In the absence of any negligence or other breach of duty by us, attendance at and use of the Digme studios is entirely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility for any injuries or damage suffered by you when attending and using the Digme studios.
Limitation of liability
By attending classes, events, activities, and using the studio facilities and equipment, you hereby acknowledge on behalf of yourself, your heirs, personal representatives and/or assigns, that there are certain inherent risks and dangers in the strenuous nature of Digme classes. You acknowledge that you have voluntarily chosen to participate in intense physical exercise. You hereby agree to assume full responsibility for any and all injuries or damage, which are sustained or aggravated by you in relation to the use of equipment and/or studio facilities, and release, indemnify, and hold harmless Digme.