We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Assistant General Manager for our new Moorgate studio.
You should be familiar with group exercise and, ideally, you will teach some of our group cycling classes. Whether you are currently teaching and would like to continue to do so, or would like to qualify in the future, we have room for you at Digme.
Please send your CV and a brief cover letter to email@example.com by Friday 7th April.
We want to build an amazing team at Digme - a group of people who can bring 'X factor' to their performance along with refined technical skills and a captivating personality.
We are looking for experienced group cycling instructors who are committed to high levels of excellence, and will go above and beyond to create an amazing experience for our clients.
An exercise to music qualification and a First Aid at Work certificate would be preferred but are not essential, although we can’t live without a recognised indoor spinning qualification.
Please apply with CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for experienced HIIT instructors who are committed to high levels of excellence, and will go above and beyond to create an amazing experience for our clients.
A REPS Level 2 (or equivalent) qualification is essential and a First Aid at Work certificate would be preferred.
We are looking for an exceptional, self-starting Master Trainer for our Ride (indoor cycling) programme. You will work with the Head of Fitness to train instructors and develop the programme, ensuring our world-class standards are consistently being met. Through regular assessments and feedback, you will bring out the best in our instructors and help them develop to their full potential. You will also teach classes on the timetable regularly, demonstrating extremely high levels of instruction and inspiring our clients.
You should have a minimum of three years’ teaching experience in the fitness industry, in addition to being REPS Level Two qualified. A specialism in indoor cycling is desirable.
Listening to and advising instructors will be a large part of the role, so good interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
You must have a genuine passion for health and fitness and a vibrancy that comes across in your teaching. You will be a role model for other instructors, so it is important that you can inspire, motivate and encourage your team.
You should be well organised and efficient, have strong attention to detail and continually want to improve.
Digme Fitness is one of the most exciting and rapidly-growing companies in the fitness industry. Its portfolio consists of indoor cycling studios in Richmond-upon-Thames, Blackfriars and Oxford, with separate HIIT studios in the latter two. Plans are under way for a fourth group cycling facility in the City, and further sites will be added in the near future.
We aim to offer the best spin and HIIT classes in the UK on a flexible, credits-based system. We strive to provide expert training in an inclusive, community-focused environment where all successes are celebrated regardless of age or fitness level.
You will join a passionate, hardworking and friendly team who are intent on delivering the best group exercise classes in the industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive brand and help it grow into a dominant force in the fitness world.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
We are seeking a vibrant, highly organised General Manager to lead a team at our new indoor cycling studio in central London. You will be responsible for all aspects of running the facility to ensure our group exercise programme is delivered to the highest standard.
You will strive to provide the best possible customer service to all Digme Fitness clients, exceeding expectations at every opportunity.
You will be responsible for recruiting, developing and motivating a team of talented individuals who are aligned with our business and vision. Listening to feedback from staff, instructors and clients will be crucial in the studio’s continual improvement, so excellent communication skills are a must.
With an ultimate goal of improving attendance, you will have financial revenue and profit targets to ensure year on year growth.
If you are qualified and willing to teach indoor cycling classes, it would be an advantage.
A full-time role will be 40 hours per week, which will include variable shifts to meet the needs of the studio.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an exciting, rapidly-growing fitness brand and become part of our friendly, ambitious team.
To apply, please send your CV and a brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th February 2017.
We are seeking a brilliant, ambitious digital marketing executive to assist with our marketing activities and help develop our brand. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly-growing, exciting company in the fitness industry and make your mark. We offer some of the best group exercise classes in the country and that needs to come across in our marketing messaging. You will be involved in the following:
- Developing and executing the marketing plan
- Composing and updating social media content
- Social media advertising campaigns
- Analysing ROI of marketing campaigns
- Website content
- A degree, ideally in marketing, business or communications
- Up to three years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- Experience running social media platforms
- An eye for analytics and knowing where to spend most effectively
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Creativity and flair to put your own stamp on the brand, in line with Digme Fitness’ core values
- An interest in fitness
- Experience working with video content (preferable)
- An awesome attitude and a desire to learn
You will be based in Richmond-upon-Thames, working with a small, friendly team. By summer 2017 we will have four sites (Richmond, Oxford and two in the City) and some travel to those will be required.
To apply, please email your CV and a brief covering letter to email@example.com by Friday 5th May, 2017.
NOT A MEMBER? SIGN UP HERE
Enter your email below and we will send you instructions on how to reset your password.
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOG IN HERE
Your health is your responsibility. The management and staff of Digme are dedicated to helping you take every opportunity to enjoy the facilities that we offer. With this in mind, we have carefully considered what we can reasonably expect of each other.
Our commitment to you
1. We will respect your personal decisions, and allow you to make your own decisions about what exercise you can carry out. However, we ask you not to exercise beyond what you consider to be your own abilities.
2. We will make every reasonable effort to make sure that our equipment and facilities are in a safe condition for you to use and enjoy.
3. We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that our staff are qualified to the fitness industry standards as set out by the Register of Exercise Professionals.
4. If you tell us that you have a disability which puts you at a substantial disadvantage in accessing our equipment and facilities, we will consider what adjustments, if any, are reasonable for us to make.
Your commitment to us
1. You should not exercise beyond your own abilities. If you know or are concerned that you have a medical condition which might interfere with you exercising safely, before you use our equipment and facilities you should get advice from a relevant medical professional and follow that advice.
2. You should make yourself aware of any rules and instructions, including warning notices, and follow them. Exercise carries its own risks. You should not carry out any activities, which you have been told are not suitable for you.
3. You should let us know immediately if you feel ill when using our equipment or facilities. Our staff members are not qualified doctors, but there will be a person available who has first aid training.
4. If you have a disability, you must follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to exercise safely.
Limitation of liability
By attending classes, events, activities, and using the studio facilities and equipment, you hereby acknowledge on behalf of yourself, your heirs, personal representatives and/or assigns, that there are certain inherent risks and dangers in the strenuous nature of Digme classes. You acknowledge that you have voluntarily chosen to participate in intense physical exercise. You hereby agree to assume full responsibility for any and all injuries or damage, which are sustained or aggravated by you in relation to the use of equipment and/or studio facilities, and release, indemnify, and hold harmless Digme.
VIP credits allow members to book classes up to two weeks in advance rather than the regular one week in advance.
Keep up to date with the latest Digme news by subscribing to our newsletter(s) below.