We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Assistant General Manager for our new Moorgate studio.
You should be familiar with group exercise and, ideally, you will teach some of our group cycling classes. Whether you are currently teaching and would like to continue to do so, or would like to qualify in the future, we have room for you at Digme.
Please send your CV and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 7th April.
We want to build an amazing team at Digme - a group of people who can bring 'X factor' to their performance along with refined technical skills and a captivating personality.
We are looking for experienced group cycling instructors who are committed to high levels of excellence, and will go above and beyond to create an amazing experience for our clients.
An exercise to music qualification and a First Aid at Work certificate would be preferred but are not essential, although we can’t live without a recognised indoor spinning qualification.
Please apply with CV and covering letter to email@example.com
We are looking for experienced HIIT instructors who are committed to high levels of excellence, and will go above and beyond to create an amazing experience for our clients.
A REPS Level 2 (or equivalent) qualification is essential and a First Aid at Work certificate would be preferred.
We are building an amazing team at Digme Fitness. Are you the right person to join us in one of our fabulous new City locations, in Blackfriars and Moorgate?
We need someone with natural charm and energy to make sure our clients are genuinely welcomed and looked after during their visit. You will play your part in opening, closing and running the studio on a day-to-day basis.
Ideally you are interested in group exercise and may even have ambition to lead indoor cycling and/or HIIT classes. If you are currently teaching and would like to continue to do so, we have room for you at Digme.
Please apply with cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOT A MEMBER? SIGN UP HERE
Enter your email below and we will send you instructions on how to reset your password.
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOG IN HERE
Your health is your responsibility. The management and staff of Digme are dedicated to helping you take every opportunity to enjoy the facilities that we offer. With this in mind, we have carefully considered what we can reasonably expect of each other.
Our commitment to you
1. We will respect your personal decisions, and allow you to make your own decisions about what exercise you can carry out. However, we ask you not to exercise beyond what you consider to be your own abilities.
2. We will make every reasonable effort to make sure that our equipment and facilities are in a safe condition for you to use and enjoy.
3. We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that our staff are qualified to the fitness industry standards as set out by the Register of Exercise Professionals.
4. If you tell us that you have a disability which puts you at a substantial disadvantage in accessing our equipment and facilities, we will consider what adjustments, if any, are reasonable for us to make.
Your commitment to us
1. You should not exercise beyond your own abilities. If you know or are concerned that you have a medical condition which might interfere with you exercising safely, before you use our equipment and facilities you should get advice from a relevant medical professional and follow that advice.
2. You should make yourself aware of any rules and instructions, including warning notices, and follow them. Exercise carries its own risks. You should not carry out any activities, which you have been told are not suitable for you.
3. You should let us know immediately if you feel ill when using our equipment or facilities. Our staff members are not qualified doctors, but there will be a person available who has first aid training.
4. If you have a disability, you must follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to exercise safely.
Limitation of liability
By attending classes, events, activities, and using the studio facilities and equipment, you hereby acknowledge on behalf of yourself, your heirs, personal representatives and/or assigns, that there are certain inherent risks and dangers in the strenuous nature of Digme classes. You acknowledge that you have voluntarily chosen to participate in intense physical exercise. You hereby agree to assume full responsibility for any and all injuries or damage, which are sustained or aggravated by you in relation to the use of equipment and/or studio facilities, and release, indemnify, and hold harmless Digme.
VIP credits allow members to book classes up to two weeks in advance rather than the regular one week in advance.
Keep up to date with the latest Digme news by subscribing to our newsletter(s) below.