We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Studio Leader for our fabulous new Rathbone Square studio, just off Oxford Street in the heart of London's West End.
We need someone with natural charm to make sure our clients are genuinely welcomed and looked after during their visit. You will play your part in opening, closing and managing the studio on a day-to-day basis, assisting the General Manager with numerous tasks including recruiting and managing like-minded team-mates and instructors.
You should be familiar with group exercise and interested in fitness, ideally. Whether you are currently teaching and would like to continue to do so, or would like to qualify in the future, we have room for you at Digme.
Please send your CV and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are opening an amazing studio in Rathbone Square (just off Oxford Street) and we need a rockstar team to run it! We have full- and part-time roles to fill, and we need people with natural charm and energy to make sure our clients are warmly welcomed and looked after during their visit.
You will be organised and efficient, playing your part in opening and closing the studio and ensuring it runs seamlessly.
The work is varied and the hours will involve some early mornings, evenings and weekends, so some flexibility is required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the most exciting, rapidly-growing brands in the fitness industry, and there are lots of great perks.
Please apply with your CV to email@example.com.
We are building an amazing team at Digme - a group of people who bring 'X factor' to their performances along with refined technical skills and captivating personalities.
We are looking for an experienced instructor to join our team on a full-time basis, someone who is committed to high levels of excellence and will go above and beyond to create an amazing experience for our clients.
You will teach Ride and Matrix (our HIIT concept) across all our London studios (Richmond, Moorgate and Blackfriars).
You must hold REPS Level 2 or above and have experience and relevant qulifications in HIIT and indoor cycling. A First Aid at Work certificate would be preferred but is not essential.
Please apply with your CV and a brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 9th February.
We want to build an amazing team at Digme - a group of people who can bring 'X factor' to their performance along with refined technical skills and a captivating personality.
We are looking for experienced group cycling instructors who are committed to high levels of excellence, and will go above and beyond to create an amazing experience for our clients.
An exercise to music qualification and a First Aid at Work certificate would be preferred but are not essential, although we can’t live without a recognised indoor spinning qualification.
Please apply with CV and covering letter to email@example.com
We are looking for experienced HIIT instructors who are committed to high levels of excellence, and will go above and beyond to create an amazing experience for our clients.
A REPS Level 2 (or equivalent) qualification is essential and a First Aid at Work certificate would be preferred.
We are building an amazing team at Digme Fitness. Are you the right person to join us in our fabulous Blackfriars studio in a full-time role?
We need someone with natural charm and energy to make sure our clients are genuinely welcomed and looked after during their visit. You will play your part in opening, closing and running the studio on a day-to-day basis.
Ideally you are interested in group exercise and may even have ambition to lead indoor cycling and/or HIIT classes. If you are currently teaching and would like to continue to do so, we have room for you at Digme.
Please apply with cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOT A MEMBER? SIGN UP HERE
Enter your email below and we will send you instructions on how to reset your password.
Please verify your mobile number by clicking the Send Code button. A verification code will be sent to your mobile that you need to enter below.
Please note if you don't enter a Verification Code, your account will need to be activated manually by Digme. Please contact us in this case.
Your health is your responsibility. The management and staff of Digme are dedicated to helping you take every opportunity to enjoy the facilities that we offer. With this in mind, we have carefully considered what we can reasonably expect of each other.
Our commitment to you
1. We will respect your personal decisions, and allow you to make your own decisions about what exercise you can carry out. However, we ask you not to exercise beyond what you consider to be your own abilities.
2. We will make every reasonable effort to make sure that our equipment and facilities are in a safe condition for you to use and enjoy.
3. We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that our staff are qualified to the fitness industry standards as set out by the Register of Exercise Professionals.
4. If you tell us that you have a disability which puts you at a substantial disadvantage in accessing our equipment and facilities, we will consider what adjustments, if any, are reasonable for us to make.
Your commitment to us
1. You should not exercise beyond your own abilities. If you know or are concerned that you have a medical condition which might interfere with you exercising safely, before you use our equipment and facilities you should get advice from a relevant medical professional and follow that advice.
2. You should make yourself aware of any rules and instructions, including warning notices, and follow them. Exercise carries its own risks. You should not carry out any activities, which you have been told are not suitable for you.
3. You should let us know immediately if you feel ill when using our equipment or facilities. Our staff members are not qualified doctors, but there will be a person available who has first aid training.
4. If you have a disability, you must follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to exercise safely.
Limitation of liability
By attending classes, events, activities, and using the studio facilities and equipment, you hereby acknowledge on behalf of yourself, your heirs, personal representatives and/or assigns, that there are certain inherent risks and dangers in the strenuous nature of Digme classes. You acknowledge that you have voluntarily chosen to participate in intense physical exercise. You hereby agree to assume full responsibility for any and all injuries or damage, which are sustained or aggravated by you in relation to the use of equipment and/or studio facilities, and release, indemnify, and hold harmless Digme.
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOG IN HERE
VIP credits allow members to book classes up to two weeks in advance rather than the regular one week in advance.
Keep up to date with the latest Digme news by subscribing to our newsletter(s) below.