Join us for one of our signature HIIT session.
No joining fee, no membership. Just enter your details and get started.
1 credit = 1 class. You can choose single credits or packages.
Select your class from the timetable. You can also book for up to three friends.
Our total body Matrix and Combat HIIT workouts fire up your metabolism and get your endorphins pumping.
Not just for runners! Matrix Run incorporates the 3 elements – run, condition, move - to build on the strengths you need to be a more efficient athlete / runner. So get ready to bulletproof your body as we focus on speed, power and balance. We’ll use stability boards and bands to activate the muscles.
Matrix Core still uses the three elements - run, condition, move - but has been specifically designed to focus on your core strength. Featuring dynamic movements to build the foundations of your fitness, focusing on your athletic performance, posture, strength, power and stability.
The ultimate metabolic conditioning workout. Meta is ancient Greek for 'go beyond' and that's exactly what you will do in Matrix Meta. Featuring big compound movements, kettlebell and TRX exercises. You’ll also use the SkillMills as we take your Matrix training to another level. Prepare to ramp up the intensity!
Based on three elements - run, condition, move - Matrix has been specifically designed to be a total body workout. Each class features the Technogym SKILLMILLS, kettlebells, TRXs and integrates the 7 primal movement patterns in every single class; Push, Pull, Squat, Lunge, Twist, Bend and Locomotion. The mix of short and hard work interspersed with rest periods will leave you burning energy for hours!
A fast and furious workout designed to fire up your metabolism, incorporating high-energy combat work and intense conditioning training. Build with the beat and overcome each round in the ultimate calorie burner. Expect a combination of speed, power and explosive movements!
NOT A MEMBER? SIGN UP HERE
Enter your email below and we will send you instructions on how to reset your password.
Click below to create a new Digme profile.
VIP credits are special credits used for Digme events and workshops.
Keep up to date with the latest Digme news by subscribing to our newsletter(s) below.
Your health is your responsibility. The management and staff of Digme are dedicated to helping you take every opportunity to enjoy the facilities that we offer. With this in mind, we have carefully considered what we can reasonably expect of each other.
Our commitment to you
1. We will respect your personal decisions, and allow you to make your own decisions about what exercise you can carry out. However, we ask you not to exercise beyond what you consider to be your own abilities.
2. We will make every reasonable effort to make sure that our equipment and facilities are in a safe condition for you to use and enjoy.
3. We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that our staff are qualified to the fitness industry standards as set out by the Register of Exercise Professionals.
4. If you tell us that you have a disability which puts you at a substantial disadvantage in accessing our equipment and facilities, we will consider what adjustments, if any, are reasonable for us to make.
Your commitment to us
1. You should not exercise beyond your own abilities. If you know or are concerned that you have a medical condition which might interfere with you exercising safely, before you use our equipment and facilities you should get advice from a relevant medical professional and follow that advice.
2. You should make yourself aware of any rules and instructions, including warning notices, and follow them. Exercise carries its own risks. You should not carry out any activities, which you have been told are not suitable for you.
3. You should let us know immediately if you feel ill when using our equipment or facilities. Our staff members are not qualified doctors, but there will be a person available who has first aid training.
4. If you have a disability, you must follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to exercise safely.
Limitation of liability
By attending classes, events, activities, and using the studio facilities and equipment, you hereby acknowledge on behalf of yourself, your heirs, personal representatives and/or assigns, that there are certain inherent risks and dangers in the strenuous nature of Digme classes. You acknowledge that you have voluntarily chosen to participate in intense physical exercise. You hereby agree to assume full responsibility for any and all injuries or damage, which are sustained or aggravated by you in relation to the use of equipment and/or studio facilities, and release, indemnify, and hold harmless Digme.