LATEST UPDATE 24 JANUARY 2022
Our London studios are all now open for booking.
Our Oxford studio has permanently closed. Please click here to find out more.
The following measures have also been put in place:
You may notice some changes to the our studio timetables over the next few weeks as Digme continues to make every effort to keep our studios as healthy, happy and safe places to exercise.
Studios & equipment
There will be thorough deep cleans between all sessions boosted by our new electrostatic fogging machines. Hand sanitiser will continue to be available at the entrance of every studio and ‘self-clean’ spray bottles and wipes will be available in every studio for members to double clean for additional reassurance, if you so wish.
All other little luxuries, including your towels, hair dryers, deodorants etc and your post-workout shake from our Refuel Bar are open as normal.
Our teams & community
Our teams have had extensive training to ensure hygiene standards and health & safety protocols are maintained.
What can you do?
In addition to these measures, we always advise members who wish to take additional care, to follow these simple steps:
- Wash hands thoroughly immediately before AND after our workouts
- Please arrive in the studio a few extra minutes earlier. This will help us spread out congestion in reception and changing areas, giving everyone a bit more personal space
- Similarly, if you have the luxury of time, please take an extra few minutes after class to avoid a crush in the changing areas
- Please track the equipment you use during your session so that our teams can clean everything thoroughly between sessions
- If you’ve been exposed to someone you know to have COVID-19 symptoms, be cautious and self-isolate for the recommended period
- If you are feeling unwell, have symptoms or have been in contact with anyone showing symptoms, as ever, please continue to exercise caution and stay home.
Please get in touch with the studio team if you have any questions and keep an eye on your email for updates.
No Show Fines
We rely on our booking system to limit the numbers in our studios and make your workout experience safe and relaxed. If you can no longer make your workout or just don't feel up to it, please cancel your booking in advance or amend your booking. That way we can stay on top of numbers and offer spaces to other members.
To ensure that the number of 'no shows' is limited, we have temporarily increased our No Show Fine to £5.