Is there anything more heavenly than enjoying some delicious Gnocchi on a crisp autumnal day? Join us on Sunday 25th October at 5pm live on our Instagram stories @digmefitness for Cookin' with Tash, part one!
Instructor and foodie Tash will be live from her kitchen, serving up Sweet Potato Gnocci - using mainly cupboard ingredients so that everyone can get involved.
So make sure you have the ingredients ready to join in...
Sweet Potato (1 per person)
All Purpose Flour
Butter (or Olive Oil)
Salt and Pepper
Chillies (fresh or flakes)
- Pierce and wet the sweet potatoes, wrap each in paper towel and microwave for approx. 6-7 mins (variable depending on size and quantity).
- Scrape out the potato into a large bowl and gradually mix in flour - approx 1/2 to 1 cup per potato depending on size.
- Knead until dough forms and shape into a ball. Shape gnocchi and set aside.
- Bring large pot of salted water to a boil, and in a separate large saucepan heat butter/oil, sage and garlic.
- Add gnocchi to boiling water for approx 40-60 seconds until buoyant. Scoop up gnocchi and add to butter pan.
- Toss until golden and season to taste. Serve immediately.
Be the first to comment!
Please login to comment