10 tips to help you find and achieve your health and fitness dreams
Digme Fitness CEO Geoff Bamber explains why it's so important for employers to take their staff's fitness seriously
Digme's Founder, Caoimhe, talks us through her training for the 26.2 miles around London
We caught up with Richmond Digger Bridget Hunt who’s taken on the challenge to raise money for Mr Monkey Sox.
On Saturday 2nd May we hosted a 3 part sweat fest to raise money for the NHS
We caught up with Digme's Head of HIIT & Run Ben Davie to talk all things lockdown and motivation
Discover the importance of gratitude on your mental health and join us for 21 Days of Gratitude
Ahead of our reopening, we caught up with Digme’s Head of HIIT & Running Ben Davie to discuss his top tips for returning to the studio
Digme's Head of Yoga, Sarah Grogan talks about her top tips for returning to the Yoga studio...
Read Ian's incredible story and what inspiring him to take on 100 spin classes in 100 days at Digme Richmond
Spotlight feature on some of our incredible women at Digme
Spotlight on some of our incredible women at Digme
Spotlight on some of our amazing women at Digme
David O'Leary talks about his 100 in 100 spin class challenge
NOT A MEMBER? SIGN UP HERE
Enter your email below and we will send you instructions on how to reset your password.
Click below to create a new Digme profile.
VIP credits gives you advanced class booking. You have a 7 day head start to book your spot in your favourite classes with this VIP credit!
Your health is your responsibility. The management and staff of Digme are dedicated to helping you take every opportunity to enjoy the facilities that we offer. With this in mind, we have carefully considered what we can reasonably expect of each other.
Our commitment to you
1. We will respect your personal decisions, and allow you to make your own decisions about what exercise you can carry out. However, we ask you not to exercise beyond what you consider to be your own abilities.
2. We will make every reasonable effort to make sure that our equipment and facilities are in a safe condition for you to use and enjoy.
3. We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that our staff are qualified to the fitness industry standards as set out by the Register of Exercise Professionals.
4. If you tell us that you have a disability which puts you at a substantial disadvantage in accessing our equipment and facilities, we will consider what adjustments, if any, are reasonable for us to make.
Your commitment to us
1. You should not exercise beyond your own abilities. If you know or are concerned that you have a medical condition which might interfere with you exercising safely, before you use our equipment and facilities you should get advice from a relevant medical professional and follow that advice.
2. You should make yourself aware of any rules and instructions, including warning notices, and follow them. Exercise carries its own risks. You should not carry out any activities, which you have been told are not suitable for you.
3. You should let us know immediately if you feel ill when using our equipment or facilities. Our staff members are not qualified doctors, but there will be a person available who has first aid training.
4. If you have a disability, you must follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to exercise safely.
Limitation of liability
By attending classes, events, activities, and using the studio facilities and equipment, you hereby acknowledge on behalf of yourself, your heirs, personal representatives and/or assigns, that there are certain inherent risks and dangers in the strenuous nature of Digme classes. You acknowledge that you have voluntarily chosen to participate in intense physical exercise. You hereby agree to assume full responsibility for any and all injuries or damage, which are sustained or aggravated by you in relation to the use of equipment and/or studio facilities, and release, indemnify, and hold harmless Digme.