10 tips to help you find and achieve your health and fitness dreams
You might know local ultra-runner Bridget Hunt, aka Sixpack Chick, from her ice cream shop on Richmond Green
Digme Fitness CEO Geoff Bamber explains why it's so important for employers to take their staff's fitness seriously
Digme Fitness has proven to be a big hit with the deaf community, thanks to its inclusive nature and clear communication from the instructors. We talk to Digme ambassador Gü Dopran about her experiences
They’re the ones guiding you, motivating you and getting every last bit of energy from you up those damned hills, so let’s find out more about them
We're often asked if our classes are suitable for beginners and the answer is always an emphatic YES! Here's why...
Ben Davie is the focus of the latest post in our Meet the Instructors series, He is our Head of Matrix and is brilliant and encouraging members to dig deep.
Digme's Founder, Caoimhe, talks us through her training for the 26.2 miles around London
Jessica takes on the 100 rides in 100 day challenge for Hannah's Willberry Wonder Pony charity
Did you know that you can sync your Digme workouts with Strava?
We caught up with Richmond Digger Bridget Hunt who’s taken on the challenge to raise money for Mr Monkey Sox.
Digme HQ reveal their favourite workout tracks, from fresh remixes to old favourites. Music is a powerful thing...
Strava has revealed January 19 as the day people are most likely to abandon their resolutions. So we've bought back #DigmeGoals to help you set real, achievable goals for 2020...
We spoke to Ben Davie about what goal setting means to him and how to help members achieve their goals
Chloe talks about her approach to goal setting and coming out of her comfort zone
We caught up with Darren about his goals for 2020 and how to inspires change with our members.
This International Women's Day, we are sharing some of our greatest female inspirations!
If you are feeling worried, stressed and/or anxious at this time then you are not alone.
Emily's top tips for working from home - "It's something completely new to me!"
Carry on Digging Deep with us from the comfort of your own home
Six ways to get a better night’s sleep if you’re feeling a bit anxious about our new 'normal'
Made for fresh air breaks, Zoom calls and Netflix binges!
What are you listening to to boost your mood and keep smiling?
On Saturday 2nd May we hosted a 3 part sweat fest to raise money for the NHS
We teamed up with Monkey Sox to create the perfect sports socks...
For World Mental Health Day 2020, we caught up with Digme team member and mental health expert Nate...
We caught up with Digme's Head of HIIT & Run Ben Davie to talk all things lockdown and motivation
Kick start your day with the Wake up Walk - a feel good, live streamed 30 minute guided walk.
“If it doesn’t challenge you. It won’t change you” ...
Discover the importance of gratitude on your mental health and join us for 21 Days of Gratitude
We’re kickstarting 2021 with 21 Days of Gratitude
Read about Georgie's gratitude journey and how it led her to discovering the power of the breath...
Get FREE classes when you refer a friend plus your chance to win an Apple Watch
We caught up with Digme member Alice Chen to find out about her own journey with Sweat Week
On Saturday 27 February Digme member Alex began an epic 24hr cycling challenge...
We caught up with Digme's fabulous Founder to celebrate International Women's Day
To celebrate International Women's Day, we caught up with Yogi Bare's Founder to hear about her inspirational journey
Read all about Digme member Sandra's epic 365 day long challenge...
We couldn't be prouder to be supporting Chloe with her 2021 Lady Garden Challenge
Ahead of our reopening, we caught up with Digme’s Head of HIIT & Running Ben Davie to discuss his top tips for returning to the studio
Digme's Head of Yoga, Sarah Grogan talks about her top tips for returning to the Yoga studio...
Read all about Digme member John's epic 1000 day long challenge...
We caught up with Alice on what it feels like to reach her 1000th class with Digme...
We speak to Mark who shares his experience on Self Acceptance and how Yoga helped him to heal...
We speak to Sam, from Digme Fitzrovia, who shares his journey and allyship with the LGBTQ+ community
Celia HIITs 300 classes... hear Celia's journey
NOT A MEMBER? SIGN UP HERE
Enter your email below and we will send you instructions on how to reset your password.
Click below to create a new Digme profile.
VIP credits are special credits used for Digme events and workshops.
Your health is your responsibility. The management and staff of Digme are dedicated to helping you take every opportunity to enjoy the facilities that we offer. With this in mind, we have carefully considered what we can reasonably expect of each other.
Our commitment to you
1. We will respect your personal decisions, and allow you to make your own decisions about what exercise you can carry out. However, we ask you not to exercise beyond what you consider to be your own abilities.
2. We will make every reasonable effort to make sure that our equipment and facilities are in a safe condition for you to use and enjoy.
3. We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that our staff are qualified to the fitness industry standards as set out by the Register of Exercise Professionals.
4. If you tell us that you have a disability which puts you at a substantial disadvantage in accessing our equipment and facilities, we will consider what adjustments, if any, are reasonable for us to make.
Your commitment to us
1. You should not exercise beyond your own abilities. If you know or are concerned that you have a medical condition which might interfere with you exercising safely, before you use our equipment and facilities you should get advice from a relevant medical professional and follow that advice.
2. You should make yourself aware of any rules and instructions, including warning notices, and follow them. Exercise carries its own risks. You should not carry out any activities, which you have been told are not suitable for you.
3. You should let us know immediately if you feel ill when using our equipment or facilities. Our staff members are not qualified doctors, but there will be a person available who has first aid training.
4. If you have a disability, you must follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to exercise safely.
Limitation of liability
By attending classes, events, activities, and using the studio facilities and equipment, you hereby acknowledge on behalf of yourself, your heirs, personal representatives and/or assigns, that there are certain inherent risks and dangers in the strenuous nature of Digme classes. You acknowledge that you have voluntarily chosen to participate in intense physical exercise. You hereby agree to assume full responsibility for any and all injuries or damage, which are sustained or aggravated by you in relation to the use of equipment and/or studio facilities, and release, indemnify, and hold harmless Digme.