With Pancake Day just around the corner, we've been working with our friends at Pics to create the perfect Sweat Week fuel!
These Pic's Peanut Butter and Jelly pancakes are delicious, so make sure you rustle them up this Pancake Day.
PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY PANCAKES
Makes 6 large pancakes
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 cup plain flour (gluten-free/regular)
- 1 cup dairy-free milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 heaped Tbsp Pic’s Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- 1 tbsp oil (for frying)
- Sliced banana
- Pic’s Smooth Peanut Butter
- Pic’s Boysenberry Jelly
- Sprinkle of crushed peanuts
- To make the pancakes, put the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl, then stir in the wet ingredients and mix until a smooth batter forms.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan until it starts to sizzle.
- Once sizzling, add ¼ cup of batter to the pan.
- Cook until bubbles start to form on the top of the pancake, then flip and cook the other side. Repeat this step with the rest of the batter.
- Eat the pancakes straight away, or keep warm in the oven if you’re making more than one batch.
- Spread Pic's Boysenberry Jelly on each pancake, stack, then top with sliced banana, Pic's Peanut Butter and a sprinkle of crushed peanuts.
Serve and enjoy!
Be the first to comment!
Please login to comment